My Little Sky Craft My Little Sky Craft

Not bad. It didn't make me laugh, which might be because of how short it was. The animation was good, and so was the voice acting.

SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

Sweet!

great video. Definatly puts me in the halloween spirit ^w^

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

omg

too funny XD i hope you make another one.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

I like it

When i first saw this, i wasn't sure how it would compare to the first one. I was pleasently surprised when it surpassed the first one. The better graphics and the addition of the "learn more" option was very nice. It gave the game more interactiveness to it, instead of just seeing how thier sizes are compared to the entire universe.

Moby Dick 2 Moby Dick 2

Good Sequal

It's definatly a good game, just like the first moby dick was. The addition of the upgrades was a pleasent surprise, which gave the game more reason to play for longer periods of time besides getting bigger. The graphics are also nice, and the way you made the whale's eyes was pretty cute ^w^
The only problem i have with it, which i also had with the last game, is when i'm attacking several ships at the same time, the game seems to slow down a bit. It could just be my computer, but either way it's annoying. That's the only flaw i can think of though, so keep up the good work.

Love's Cadence Love's Cadence

Good, but..

I keep getting stuck near the begining, where i keep trying to run forward, but i just end up back in the room again. It's near the room with the guy that has the number 312 everywhere. I like the game, but i'd love it more if i could figure out how in the heck to get past this one room